Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help the Newbies

Do you remember your first tentative steps into online business? I do, it was scary and exciting at the same time. I was very lucky to have some excellent mentors at that time, who patiently answered my emails and queries and provided the way for me to succeed. They didn't try to sell up to me but they really helped and over the years I have spent thousands of dollars with them based upon the relationship they nurtured with me.

I had 2 people this week who asked me some questions and I replied, encouraged them remembering my first foray into this area.

So be kind to newbies, they may become your best clients over time. In fact the fact that they contact you or reply to your welcome emails is a very positive sign that they will end up in the 10% of your team who will contribute.

Hang in there.

No comments: