Thursday, December 13, 2012

Make Friends then Customers

The way that business is evolving on the net is that social networking comes before business. Another way to put this is to say that social networking is per-sales activity in business parlance.

I live in a farming community where relationships are tight. Business is done with people you know and trust. A neighbors recommendation is held in high regard. The online community is also tight knit and works on the same principle. There are a small number of people that I implicitly trust on the Internet and when they say something is good I believe them.

If you want to try this out go to my homepage http://drkelp.co.uk and try out the Social Ad network that I use. Don't try and sell anything but get on the chat and makes some friends it's easy. When your ads come up then people know you and are more likely to take your recommendations.

Try it, it works.

No comments: