Monday, September 15, 2008

Traffic Exchange Recommendation 1

Hi Team

Recommendation Number One for a free Traffic Exchange (TE) is StartXchange.

This program has been operational for over six years and the owner Tim Linden is the best, and most responsive TE owner around. I have been an upgraded member there since the beginning and I can't tell you how many of the signups to my programs come from there, but it is in the thousands.


And to top it off Tim has recently added a revenue stream so you can earn cash from your downline. You get 5% as a free member up to 20% for Platinum members. Doesn't sound like much, but I make far more from the 20% on this top program than I do from others who pay 50%. I love those regular cash commissions coming into my Paypal account!!

I'll see you in the inside:

Join Dr Kelp's Team now

No comments: