Thursday, May 5, 2016

This generally makes people uncomfortable

Human beings are very good at deluding themselves. But sometimes we need to face up to the truth,

And the truth in Internet business is related to the M word.

Not Mother, not Motor, not even Montana...

M = Money.

Why is money awkward? why does discussion about it make people uncomfortable?

I can only share my own experience.

For a long time I looked for FREE things, methods and programs on the Net. I was not prepared to make the step to invest any money to move my online business forward.

The turning point for me came when I started taking upgraded packages in traffic exchanges. I began to get more conversions and more sales.

Now many years later I pay hundreds of dollars a month for business mentoring and thousands of dollars for paid clicks for my safelists. I have proved the truth of the old biblical saying:

"As a man sows so he reaps" - sow cash, reap cash and again, "He who sows sparingly will reap sparingly".

I have to say it was a great day when I sowed my first $49 to get started with the MOBE 21 step program.

Check out the 21 Steps to Success below:

http://track.mobetrack.com/aff_c?offer_id=156&url_id=38&aff_id=243372

To the top

DK

Subscribe to my Business Tips List

No comments: