Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Persistent Messaging

One of the tenets of communication is that you need to consistently deliver and repeat your message. A consistent and regular message will get results. I have been advertising Click Track Profit since its inception and I have been using the same message over that time in the safelists I use. When I was told to do this, I was bewildered. Surely I should change meesage content to keep interest up? Well the experts say No, keep your message consistent. This does not work, however, if your message is junk in the first place.

I tried out my message using different headings and content to get the best result. Once I had the formula I kept using it.

So if you see a heading that says WARNING - Highly Addictive!, chances are that it is from me.

On a personal note, I have often taken action on an offer that I have seen hundreds of times. My rationale is that the person believes in their product and doesn't need to sell the next big thing.

So hang in there and be successful.


DK

Drive traffic to your Blog

No comments: