Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Networking

The key to successful business practice is networking. That is where tools such as blogs, Yuwie and Twitter come in. Over the years I have cultivated a large list of people who I have done business with and built up their trust. This is a two way street with benefits for both parties. I get to share my ideas and tips and they in turn get the chance to share their ideas and experiences. I have several people whose advice I trust implicitly and when they tell me something I listen. Over years I have found that their advice is sound. One is a young guy called Tim Linden and the other is a grizzled warrior like myself called Tony Tezak.

Go to my web site if you want to join their programs. Tims venture is called StartXchange and Tony's is Tezaks Traffic Power - just click on the respective links

Check out StartXchange and Tezaks Traffic Power here


DK



Make money on twitter

No comments: