Saturday, January 7, 2012

Goals Drive Results

The old saying goes: "If you don't know where you are going, how will you know when you arrive?".

Over the last eight days I have been looking at all my business ventures and reviewing the past year and adjusting my goals for 2012 accordingly. Some of my goals were achieved to easily so this year they are stretched. Some were too stretched but I made some progress and these have been pegged down to a more realistic level. Not surprisingly some just failed to get off the ground for various reasons.

I track my goals monthly in Excel and that gives me a time for reflection and a mini review every month.

I put my success in life down to setting goals which I have done consistently all my adult life and achieving a good number of them. As well as business goals I also have personal, educational and family goals. I am a great believer in having a healthy work-life balance but as a Type A personality I have to work hard on this...

Have a great day and may you reach your goals in 2012.

Grant aka drkelp


DK

Dr Kelps Programs that Pay

No comments: