Friday, January 20, 2012

Persistence brings Results

To make a mark in your online business you need to be a persistent person. I am very disciplined to surf everyday in the top surf programs and to do regular mailings in safelists. I know that doing this brings results. I track what I do and match signups and commissions against this work.

Forget the quick wealth schemes on the Internet - the only person who gets rich is the starter of the scam. There is no shortcut, effort in = rewards out.

Persistence allows you to keep going when the results dry up temporarily. There are lull periods, usually over mid summer, when people are not as active in being on the web. Don't let this put you off, just keep going and before long the results start again.

It is what I call the loneliness of the long distance surfer.

Have a great day.

Ciao


DK

Dr Kelps Programs that Pay

No comments: