Friday, January 18, 2013

Respond to Your Customers

With online business you obviously don't have your customer standing in front of you. Physical proximity allows you to respond to the customers queries and body language.

So how do you respond to customers online? There are different ways to do this. Some of these are listed below:

Email

Safelist

Telephone

Skype - a real winner

Personal Mailing to your list

Chat channels on the traffic exchanges

The main thing is to acknowledge your customer. This is particularly important when you get new referrals into your programs. I have thousands in my downlines but I still make the effort to contact new referrals. You may ask why? Well the main reason is to show that you care. It doesn't need to be an epistle but just a

Hi X,
I see you have joined my program. I am your sponsor and would like to give you any assistance you require.
Your name.

Trust me if you do this, you will see results. Satisfied and cared for customers refer others and also repeat purchase.

Have a great weekend.

DK



Dr Kelps Programs that Pay

No comments: